Times calls for nominations to its BusINess and Industry Hall of Fame
The Times Media Co. invites readers and residents to nominate people to its BusINess and Industry Hall of Fame. Nominations will be accepted until Jan. 12.
This annual induction program honors those who have contributed substantially to business and industry across Northwest Indiana. BusINess is The Times’ quarterly publication dedicated to the local business scene.
Hall of Fame inductees are individuals who not only have had exceptional business success but also have shown a commitment to our region and our communities. They also have played key roles in leading, developing and positioning the region for the future.
All nominations must include nominee’s name, business and a brief career summary.
In addition, please tell us how the nominee meets one or more of the following criteria:
• Demonstrated leadership and/or success in their field of interest or occupation
• Contributed to their occupation or industry through innovation
• Shown a personal commitment to community service
• Served as a mentor in business or community activities
• Shared their personal or corporate wealth supporting philanthropic causes
• Supported environmental stewardship
• Supported educational programs and/or institutions
• Demonstrated they are visionary in outlook about Northwest Indiana.
The Class of 2010 will be announced in The Times and on nwi.com on Feb. 21. To cast your nomination, go online to nwi.com/halloffame or mail to Chris Loretto, The Times, 601 W. 45th Ave., Munster, IN 46321.